PLATFORM USER PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Data Controller
Your personal data may be processed by Founders Lab Finansal Danışmanlık ve Tic. A.Ş. (“Company”) as the data controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) within the scope specified below.
2. Purposes for and Legal Grounds of Processing Personal Data
Your collected personal data shall be processed by the Company regarding the use of the Company's platform Korvo (korvo.co) (“Platform”) within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 5 of the Law and for the purposes (“Purposes”) described below.
Based on the legal ground that processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract:
- Conducting user definitions,
- Processing, creating and operating memberships,
- Benefiting from Platform services and carrying out payment transactions,
- Managing the Platform, improving the services and carrying out the necessary work for performing commercial activities.
- Fulfilling requests of official institutions,
- Notifying the authorized institutions due to the applicable laws,
- Ensuring compliance with the retention obligations envisaged under the applicable laws,
- Performing evaluations regarding the applications you have submitted to the Company within the scope of exercising your rights set forth in Article 11 of the Law regarding your personal data processed by our Company, and finalizing them in accordance with the legislation, and taking necessary actions in this context.
- Planning and execution of user satisfaction and corporate communication activities,
- Managing user relations and carrying out activities to increase satisfaction and loyalty,
- Managing information security processes,
- Carrying out information and promotion activities about our products and services,
- Receiving, evaluating and finalizing your requests and complaints,
- Conducting the Company's business development and reporting activities,
- Managing and execution of legal affairs.
- Storing the personal data for the duration of general statute of limitations to use them as evidence in a possible dispute.
- Processing your identity, contact and user data for the purpose of carrying out the marketing processes of our Company’s products and services; recommending and promoting the products and services offered by our Company, including profiling and analysis activities, to the data subjects by customizing them according to their tastes, usage habits and needs,
- Processing your identity and contact data for the purpose of advertisements, promotions, campaigns and similar commercial electronic messages to the communication channel you have chosen for us to contact you.
3. The Recipients and the Purposes of the Transfer of Your Processed Personal Data
Your collected personal data may be transferred, within the scope of Purposes, to our suppliers, to the vendor/providers from which we receive service, legally authorized public authorities, and legally authorized private institutions in accordance with the Article 8 of the Law.
4. Method of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data are collected electronically via the forms you fill out on the Platform and via e-mail.
5. Data Subject Rights Specified under Article 11 of the Law
We hereby declare that as a data subject, you are entitled to the following rights, set forth under Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data are being processed,
- To request information if your personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they have been used accordingly,
- To learn which third parties domestic or abroad your personal data has been transferred to,
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To demand the erasure or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist even though it was processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To object to negative consequences to you that are concluded, as a result of analysis of the processed personal data through solely automatic systems,
- To demand compensation for the damages that you have suffered as a result of an unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may convey your requests concerning your rights listed above to our Company. Depending on the nature of your request, your application will be concluded, as soon as possible, within 30 days at the latest and in principle, free of charge. However, if the process requires additional costs, a fee may be demanded according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.